Trail no 3, about 4km (2h). Start in the jungle with plenty of big and unique trees, followed by the beautiful grass land and end up in a observation tower. The path is pretty flat.
- Desmond Lua
- 2017-04-07 05:01:16
- Khao Yai National Park
It's not ideal to visit here
- Foreigner are charged 400 baht vs the local 40 baht
- Can't explore the place using public transport, you have to hire a car or book a tour from hotels
- The place is huge, thus a lot of travel time: entrance to visitor centre is 20km, from visitor center to other attractions are probably another 20km
- The most notable attraction are waterfalls and scenic view points
- We tried the 4km/2h trail, though it's marked, but sometimes you bump into junction with no sign whatever. We didn't get lost: either we are lucky or both paths work, I am not sure. The scenery is alright, especially the grassland, no animal spotted from the observation tower.