Agyang-myeon 악양면 Attraction
AddressAgyang-myeon, Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
경남 하동군 악양면
Agyang-myeon’s unique atmosphere invokes feelings of nostaligia as well as fresh natural scents of the outdoors. At the foot of the mountain is a time-honored wild tea field that has existed more than 1,300 years. Green tea from Hadong has long been known as superior to all other green teas.
Questions and Tips
Opening hours and best time to visit Agyang-myeon?
How to get to Agyang-myeon?
- Walking along Pyeongsari White Sand Beaches & Walking through Pyeongsari barley fields
- Joining Dawon Concert: Enjoying performance in Maeam Tea Museum & Learning Tea Etiquette
- Stone wall path: Walk along stone wall of Sangpyeong village in Pyeongsa-ri and Sangsin village in Jeongseo-ri
- Visiting Green Tea Village, Making Tea: Juam Village, Hand-made tea Museum, Pyeongsari People, Maeam Tea Museum
- Joining the program in Cham-pan Choi’s Residence: five-colored tea place & open-run Korean traditional music performance