Questions and Tips
Opening hours and best time to visit Chilling Waterfalls?
How to get to Chilling Waterfalls?
Things to do in Chilling Waterfalls?
Information & Tips about Chilling Waterfalls?
Chilling FallsOverall, a nice place to go at least once. Do note, there is 6 or 7 river crossing, and the last few and the deepest one, reaching butt or waist (if you are shorter)
Chiling Waterfall (Kuala Selangor, Malaysia): Top Tips Before You Go - TripAdvisorBook your tickets online for Chiling Waterfall, Kuala Selangor: See 28 reviews, articles, and 53 photos of Chiling Waterfall, ranked No.4 on TripAdvisor among 14 attractions in Kuala Selangor.
Chiling waterfalls - WikipediaChiling waterfalls, located on the path to Fraser's Hill are several waterfalls located in Selangor, Malaysia. The waterfalls are composed of three separate vertical waterfalls.
Chiling Waterfalls - Kuala Kubu Bahru, SelangorAre you afraid of fish?
If yes, you may need to think twice before going on this trip because you'll need to go through this in each crossing and there's no way you can avoid them... Can you see those fishes?
Chiling FallsThe Chiling Falls are probably the most beautiful waterfalls of Selangor. They can be reached after an adventurous trek along the river, which has to be crossed many times. To reach the trail head, you take the road from Kuala Kubu Baru to the Gap. After passing the Selangor Dam, you cross the bridge on the Chiling river. Just after this bridge you can park you car. Follow the road for about 100 meter, the trail head is clearly indicated. Soon you will arrive an open field beside the river, with some buildings and a campsite, maintained by the Fisheries department.
Chiling WaterfallsTips for visiting Chiling Fish Sanctuary and Waterfalls:
- Wear quick-drying, comfortable clothes – you will get wet.
- Your shoes will get wet: wear sports sandals, reef shoes or other suitable footwear.
- Take drinks and snacks. Cold drinks and local snacks and food can be bought by the rangers’ office.
- The walk took us about 45 minutes each way with fast-running 6 and 8 year olds and fit grandparents.
- The path is absolutely not stroller-friendly. You can carry babies in a carrier, but there are a few tricky parts with steep climbs on rocks, over fallen a fallen tree etc.
- Remember to check yourself out at the registration office after your return.
- There are toilets by the office. Bring toilet paper.
THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY: Chilling at Chiling WaterfallOh, did I tell you that there are 6 river crossings to do to get to the falls? ;) Yes, do not expect this trip to be dry, so get ready to have your shoes wet and your socks soaked, otherwise you could probably wear a very good pair of sandals. (I never recommend wearing slippers on hikes, not enough grip and it never protects from sharp rocks and leeches... ;))