Lhasa Railway Station Train Station
Questions and Tips
Taxi: CNY25 from city center; taxi driver who is unwilling to use the meter will charge CNY30-50 per trip.
From Lhasa (April 2017) to following destinations (destination, train, departure time, duration)
- Beijing West, Z22, 16:10, 40h18m
- Shanghai, Z166, 11:15, 48h36m
- Guangzhou, Z266, 13:00, 55h
- Chongqing North, Z224, 18:20, 43h26m
- Xian, Z166, 11:15, 32h49m
- Xian, Z266, 13:00, 33h19m
- Nanjing, Z166, 11:15, 45h39m
- Wuchang, Z266, 13:00, 43h37m
- Changsha, Z266, 13:00, 47h7m
You can search for exact train schedule at http://english.ctrip.com/
Lhasa Railway Station: Tibet Train Schedule, Tickets BookingInformation about Lhasa Train Station includes the location, tickets fare, how to reach Potala Palace and Tibet trains' timetable from Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xian, Chengdu, Chongqing.
Lhasa Railway Station - WikipediaLhasa Railway Station (simplified Chinese: 拉萨站; traditional Chinese: 拉薩站; pinyin: Lāsà zhàn) is a railway station in Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region, China.
Lhasa Railway Station (Doilungdeqen County, China): Top Tips Before You Go - TripAdvisorLhasa Railway Station, Doilungdeqen County: See 17 reviews, articles, and 13 photos of Lhasa Railway Station, ranked No.1 on TripAdvisor among 3 attractions in Doilungdeqen County.
Waiting for our 30+ hour train from Lahsa to Xian.